URBAN THINKING TALKS
Consisting of a series of short videos and talks released throughout 2020 and 2021, the Urban Thinking Talks aims to share knowledge, experiences and thoughts from leading Real Estate and Industry Experts from around the world on a wide range of Real Estate Development topics such as: affordable housing, green and sustainable development, smart city, happy city, a new township development, etc.
- USA: Creating Livable Cities Post-COVID19 : Challenges to Ponder (2021): Theodore Liebman – Principal with Perkins Eastman and Board Member, Consortium for Sustainable Urbanization, USA.
- A good practice and creative way to provide affordable housing to low income people 2024 (2021) – Edmundo Werna – Maputo, Mozambique
- For Affordable & Sustainable Cities Tomorrow – Post-Pandemic Urbanism (2021) – Lance Jay Brown
- Introduction to the Series (2020): Soelaeman Soemawinata- President, FIABCI Asia Pacific, as well as Rusmin Lawin – Vice-President, FIABCI Indonesia & Vice-President of FIABCI – Asia Pacific, Jakarta, Indonesia
- EGYPT: Overall Development of Housing and Cities in Egypt: Abdel Nasser Taha – President Founder, FIABCI Egypt
- HAWAII: Affordable Housing in Hawaii- Urban Thinking Talk 2020: Timothy Yi – President, SAMKOO Hawaii
- INDONESIA: Building Well Integrated Communities in Indonesia (2020): Budiarsa Sastrawinata – CEO, Ciputra Group & President of FIABCI Indonesia
- INDIA: Upgrading Slums in India: Pratima Joshi – Executive Director, Shelter Associates, Pune India
- UNITED STATES: Housing an Aging Population in New York City (2020): Susan Wright – Architect, Design for Aging Committee of the AIA NY Chapter
Thanks to the following organizations for their support: